Monday through Friday – Happy Hour! 3-6 pm
- Come join the Flock and enjoy jolly good Fayre and Libation Specials – because everyday is worth celebrating!
Mondays – Spotted Dick Day
- Enjoy complimentary Spotted Dick Dessert with your meal
Thursdays – Game Nights
- Game Knights – 8pm The Black Sheep Pub is delighted to bring you an evening of food, drinks and games. No matter what kind of “Knight” you are, we have a game for you! Board, Role-playing or card – bring it all. Or pick something provided by our co-hosts, FunAgain Games. All ages welcome until 11pm.
- Dart Tournament – 7:30 pm Darts and dart tourneys have been a part of the Sheep since it’s doors opened. Right now each player puts in $5 to play and the pub matches up the pot to $50. Then with Luck-of-the-Draw partners you play a double elimination with multiple winners. Each match is the ‘best of 3’ legs, and players throw a wide variety of games including Cricket, 301/501, Tactics and 51-by-5’s. We welcome seasoned and novice players.
First Fridays – Performance Art Show – 9 pm
- Featuring aerial silks performance by The Curtain Climbers Aerial Dance Company and belly dancing from Emily Alrick Bellydance. After the Art Walk, join us for dinner, drinks and a thrilling show! $3 -All ages welcome until 11 pm.
Sunday Afternoons – Celtic Music Session – 2-5 pm
- Join us on Sunday afternoons for this open session. Gather your family and friends for a plate and a pint and enjoy the lively music of Ireland, Scotland and Wales. All ages welcome!
Sunday Evenings – Mum’s English Sunday Dinner
- Roast Beef & Yorkshire Pudding, with homemade mashed potatoes, horseradish, au jus and fresh vegetables…mmm, just like Mum used to make! Available after 2 pm.