Monday through Friday – Happy Hour! 3-6 pm
- Come join the Flock and enjoy jolly good Fayre and Libation Specials – because everyday is worth celebrating!
Mondays – Industry Night
- Restaurant peoples of all stripes get a discount on Monday’s at The Black Sheep.
Wednesdays – 5-8pm – Magic and Kids
- Be prepared to be amazed as magicians’ come to your table for a trick or two. We have two mages who alternate weeks: Bill Bateman, “What… wait? That didn’t happen!” or Dan Cochran, Large Animal Veterinarian AND Magician. To sweeten the pot, kids eat for half price off of our new Kids’ Menu.
Wednesdays – Oyster Fest – 5pm until they are gone
- Our chef combs through the local suppliers to bring you fresh Oysters from the west coast. Each week we feature a special shellfish to tempt your palate.
Thursdays – Game and Darts
- Game Knights – 8pm The Black Sheep Pub is delighted to bring you an evening of food, drinks and games. No matter what kind of “Knight” you are, we have a game for you! Board, Role-playing or card – bring it all. Or pick something provided by our co-hosts, FunAgain Games. All ages welcome until 11pm.
- Dart Tournament – 7:30 pm Darts and dart tourneys have been a part of the Sheep since it’s doors opened. Right now each player puts in $5 to play and the pub matches up the pot to $50. Then with Luck-of-the-Draw partners you play a double elimination with multiple winners. Each match is the ‘best of 3’ legs, and players throw a wide variety of games including Cricket, 301/501, Tactics and 51-by-5’s. We welcome seasoned and novice players.
First Fridays – Performance Art Show – 9 pm
- Featuring aerial silks performance by The Curtain Climbers Aerial Dance Company and belly dancing from Emily Alrick Bellydance. After the Art Walk, join us for dinner, drinks and a thrilling show! $3 -All ages welcome until 11 pm.
Sunday Afternoons – Celtic Music Session – 2-5 pm
- Join us on Sunday afternoons for this open session. Gather your family and friends for a plate and a pint and enjoy the lively music of Ireland, Scotland and Wales. All ages welcome!
Sunday Evenings – Mum’s English Sunday Dinner
- Roast Beef & Yorkshire Pudding, with homemade mashed potatoes, horseradish, au jus and fresh vegetables…mmm, just like Mum used to make! Available after 2 pm.